Until lions have their historians, tales of hunting will always glorify the hunter.
Your change process
If you are looking for an executive coach or a psychotherapist, you’d want you to know how we would collaborate. You’d want to make sure that you were ready for the process. You’d want to feel that you could make the changes you were looking for. One thing is certain - you would be encouraged to be free of pharmaceuticals, and to find your own inner resources, creativity and freedom.
The lion of change
You are the real lion of change, you will become the historian of your change process. You have the wisdom and courage to overcome the problems that concern you.
What We have Learned
Here is what the science of Psychology has learned about change:
- Change does not come from the doctor or therapist or method used; there are no miracle cures or gurus
- Change occurs when you use your inner resources and strengths and when you are supported by relationships that acknowledge your innate possibilities.
- Change happens when you create a personal plan for change that inspires you to action.
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
Change is inevitable
In reality, change is inevitable and it comes about through the mobilization of your abilities and strengths. Clinical research has concluded that the engine of change is you. Change is more about the person than about the treatment.
What doesn't work
Here is what we have learned doesn’t work:
- Assuming that you are sick, flawed or broken – it only predisposes you to failure.
- Making every challenge and human struggle into a medical disorder requiring large scale treatment .
- Teaching you that you are a victim of genetics or a chemical imbalance.
Harness Your Strengths
Enable yourself or your organization to understand, realize and harness your strengths.